"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They go above and beyond the call of duty each day.
- The award is given to companies who go above and beyond to in an effort to improve the environment.
- We must rely on indirect evidence, since none of us goes above.
- Wealthy parents go above and beyond to ensure their children will also be a member of the upper class when they grow up.
- But the women who stayed with it, did their jobs, went above and beyond the call of duty, made the Army never look back.
- "I think sports films go above and beyond the facts in telling the story," he said.
- "Not your fault You went above and beyond, just making that swim."
- But, though the four stood watching, their eyes appeared to go above, beyond, or to either side, not toward the three from the ship.
- There are cops who go above and beyond their official duties.
- Because they have friendly staff who always go above and beyond to help.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.