"formal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And the first on the list demands a formal introduction.
- "Perhaps we should make a more formal introduction," the woman said.
- He led the other man forward and began the formal introductions to her father.
- Several weeks later, the formal introduction took place in the most ordinary way.
- Several people had gathered around in the course of the formal introduction.
- There's a kind of formal introduction that I do with him.
- Their meeting again results in formal introduction to each other.
- "I wouldn't have thought that possible without some formal introduction."
- I'm afraid I haven't had the pleasure of a formal introduction.
- That was his name, he said when they got to the formal introduction.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.