"formal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The formal initiation had an embarrassing twist: Teodoreanu turned up inebriated, and, during the qualifying questionnaire, stated that he "damned well pleased" to become a Mason.
- Shawne Merriman's formal initiation took place late on the afternoon of Aug. 2, witnessed by his new brothers and a throng of onlookers.
- Thus was Nasrat's formal initiation into singing.
- Sai Baba left behind no spiritual heirs, appointed no disciples, and did not even provide formal initiation (diksha), despite requests.
- The ceremony of Vidyarambham (formal initiation into the letters of the alphabet) for the children is held on Vijayadashami (last day of Navaratri) day.
- The formal initiation into hodwo takes place around the age of 14.
- Many traditions, including those of British Traditional Wicca, require formal initiation within an established coven for membership of their respective traditions.
- In the spring of 1958, the basement of the church was the site of the formal initiation of John Lewis into the civil rights movement.
- At D0, the team documents the symptoms that initiated the effort along with any emergency response actions (ERAs) that were taken before formal initiation of the G8D.
- Night Comes In is another song of profound personal significance and recounts Richard Thompson's formal initiation into the Sufi faith.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.