"formal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Colonel Prescott awarded him with a Bachelor of Industry degree, but there was no formal commencement.
- These projects are the high potential entry points and good opportunity for the formal commencement of the new effective setting approach health promotion and the holistic life course health promotion.
- The formal commencement for the unit was on 1 July 1976, with operations beginning the next year.
- Even before noon, the distant city of Starda began to bustle with preliminary celebrations before the formal commencement of the anniversary festival.
- The first formal commencement was held in the Ruston Opera House the following May with ten graduates receiving their diplomas.
- This gave the principality its territory and political form, and marked the formal commencement of Andorra's unique monarchical arrangement.
- By contrast, 5,000 graduates crowded Washington Square Park for last year's formal commencement.
- Before the formal commencement of the British Mandate, Musa and Amin al-Husayni incited the 1920 Palestine riots, resulting in many deaths.
- Although the carriages arrived in 1878 it was not until 1883 that the Act of Parliament was secured to allow the formal commencement of passenger services.
- To support Khan's troops, the PAF had launched pre-emptive strikes on the evening of 3 December that led to the formal commencement of hostilities.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.