"formal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The group held their formal debut in the country with a release of this album.
- He pitied her absent husband and the young woman awaiting her formal debut.
- But with few interruptions after his formal debut in 1914 at the age of 11, the pianist maintained a dizzying career for decades.
- The club's formal debut in an official league was on 8 November 1931.
- There is some controversy regarding when she made her formal debut.
- The formal debut at the auto show will offer a better indication of customer sentiment.
- Their formal debut came in 2001 with the release of the single "Sakura".
- Two small publishers can claim credit for the 1,000-lire book, which made its formal debut in 1992.
- He made his formal debut with the Seattle Opera, in 1966.
- They made their formal debut in 2001 and, to date, have released 30 singles.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.