"formal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- However, the formal inauguration of the theater was on April 19, 1896.
- The decision was announced on 18 June 1950, with formal inauguration at the start of 1951.
- He was sworn in early this year, but his formal inauguration has not even given him authority over all of Kabul.
- The formal inauguration of the university was on 13 November 2003.
- "Looking at Photographs" is its formal inauguration, and the show has an air of celebration.
- The meeting, which involves about 200 delegates, also serves as the formal inauguration of the society's new president.
- Accordingly, the university started its formal inauguration of academic activities on 25 November 1991.
- The formal inauguration took place on 6 January 1932.
- At a formal inauguration held on 9 February 1970, the project was dedicated to the nation.
- His formal inauguration was held on October 3, 1980.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.