"formal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This event marks the formal beginning of the Castellamarese War.
- L-minus-8, the formal beginning of the countdown, would come at 0400.
- There was no formal beginning to the feast.
- Let me give you a bit of background," she started, launching into her talk without a formal beginning.
- It was a formal beginning for a message from brother to sister, surely-but this was business.
- No decisions were made, but the meeting was significant because it was the formal beginning of a joint effort to expand baseball internationally.
- But it did not have what composition teachers might call a formal beginning, in which specific themes were introduced.
- This was the formal beginning of the Soviet intervention in Afghanistan.
- Then a sickness delayed his studies for six months, thus the formal beginning of his education was roughly in the sixth year.
- It is the formal beginning of the use of rice after the new harvest season.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.