"formal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A mission earlier in 1947 was the final impetus for the formal creation of Air Force Pararescue.
- At the same time, practical observation shows that this phenomenon is taking place before formal creation of economic unions.
- It had only been two years and three months since the end of the war for Bangladeshi independence (December 1971) and the country's formal creation.
- The Catholic history of Dallas began long before the formal creation of the diocese.
- Malita's existence dates back scores of years before its formal creation as municipality on November 17, 1936.
- Since its formal creation as a municipality, Veruela had undergone a series of eight different administrations.
- It was these experiments that led to the formal creation of the Gyro Motor Company in 1909.
- The Central Committee now sanctioned the formal creation of women's commissions at the local and central levels.
- That appears to pave the way for a formal creation of the demilitarized zone.
- But some difficulty prevented the university's formal creation.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.