"formal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This grouping of 4 rooms also served as a formal entry into the palace complex.
- It is the formal entry to the compound with the house.
- The double front doors opened into a spacious formal entry.
- Note: A formal entry using the declaration procedure must be used where payment of duty is due on transfer.
- France's formal entry into the war meant that British naval superiority was now contested.
- US involvement, before and after her formal entry into the war, is thus a gradual process.
- I came to see how near you were ready, and to get you to make a formal entry of your machine.
- At the age of 13, James made his formal entry into Edinburgh.
- Thus, the hall passage was an integral part of the overall plan and probably served as more than just a formal entry.
- Many schools do not allow formal entry into a program until a student has successfully completed basic art and design courses.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.