"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As a result, many students focused their work on global concepts and modern issues.
- Competitions are sometimes a way to get a student to sit down and learn new things and focus his work.
- But the fact that this is a great audience in America will help to focus the players' work.
- We focus our work on the highest financial, business, and service risk areas.
- The group was reorganizing at the time and beginning to focus its work on college campuses.
- He focused his work in Congress on helping lower income constituents.
- From 2006 he focused his work on the city of Antwerp and its inhabitants.
- They will often focus their work on one or a set of countries within their jurisdiction.
- It has been fundamental to Ana to not focus her work on one single genre.
- He focused his pastoral work on the conditions of the poor.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.