"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "We decided it was best to focus our resources in other areas."
- We need to focus our resources on more troubling issues at home.
- But it was also among those that failed to focus enough resources on the challenge.
- Perhaps the Minister has focused too much attention and resources into the project.
- "But when there is a serious threat to a water supply, we can focus our resources like that again."
- "We can no longer afford to focus our resources on writing games for just one manufacturer."
- It is sometimes necessary to be selective, in order to focus our resources where they can really produce the best results.
- The Foundation focuses its resources on several key issues that can have significant impact in the region.
- "I'd hoped to find a theater that I can focus my resources on."
- A private business has the ability to focus all relevant human and financial resources onto specific functions.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.