"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Where do you really wish to focus your time and energy?
- You have to focus all your energy into some problem to solve it.
- On the other hand, I think it really pays off to focus all your energy.
- In 1850 she started to focus her energies on women's rights.
- The policy has focused energy on the cause instead of personal relations, she said.
- Where should student journalists focus their energy to improve America's school system?
- Jack knew the anthropologist needed something on which to focus her energy.
- It's a way for people to focus their energy around a specific need.
- I thought, well maybe there was a way to focus her energy and make it pay off.
- The group took to the idea and focused their energies into getting the project off the ground.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.