"drink" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They were just getting ready to serve drinks, he thought.
- They also served drinks, which is always a good idea.
- Do they serve free drinks to get people to show up?
- No food or drink would be served on the flight.
- He said nothing until her drink was served and she'd taken the first sip.
- The term can describe the cup that such a drink is served in.
- Many women also complain that they are always the ones asked to serve food or drink.
- Her job is to serve drinks and play on the beach with the customers.
- Then they stopped in a tent where drinks were served.
- She walked back to the Bell and started serving drinks.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.