"double" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The number has at least doubled since then, with many more 20- and 30-somethings going to watch.
- He is 11th on the career doubles list with 593.
- The country's population has more than doubled since 1980 with a growth rate of 0.702%.
- West doubled with rather less confidence, and, sure enough, East did not know what to lead.
- Since then, enrollment has doubled with a record 5,324 students last summer.
- From 1994 to 1999, the rate nearly doubled again, with an average of 44 acres lost each year.
- That family would double its savings with such a tax credit.
- The industry has doubled in the last two years, with 2,000 people now at work and production reaching $176 million.
- Sales have doubled since 1989, with 32,000 cases shipped in 1991.
- The faith, like last season, has doubled with each victory.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.