"double" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Before Tom could double up, she grabbed his hair in one hand.
- They lost some of the horses and had to double up.
- I'm glad they didn't double up while I was in her.
- Some adults must double up with their parents, the study found, and others even leave the Island.
- The number of those doubled up is estimated at more than 100,000.
- Five or six of us are going to have to double up.
- "Not enough for everyone, so you'll probably have to double up."
- Somehow, most of them make do, often living doubled up with friends and family.
- The man released him, and he doubled up on the floor.
- You've just got to keep doubling up until the time is right.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.