"double" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For a moment, she doubled over just as if all the wind had been taken out of her.
- He doubled over, but kept his eyes on the scene.
- He doubled over in pain, and his hand released her.
- He took a few steps in the other direction, doubled over, as before.
- She couldn't stand up straight without doubling over in pain.
- When he doubled over, she stepped back, and into someone else.
- She'd expected him to double over in pain, giving her time to escape.
- A continued increase in prices, which have nearly doubled over the last five years, has not helped, they say.
- The pain in his side nearly doubled him over, but he'd have to handle it.
- She doubled over, hands on her knees, and let herself go.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.