"double" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Crime has doubled since 1979 under the so-called party of law and order.
- The woman's small, perfect hands were doubled under her chin.
- One leg doubled under him as if there was no bone in it.
- But its budget would double under appropriations committee legislation now heading toward the House floor.
- She wants to double the number of hotels under Westin management within 10 years.
- Then he turned and doubled back under the fitful moonlight.
- One thoughtless step from a curb and my leg might double under me.
- Paul turned over, doubled the pillow under his head, threw the blanket back, then got cold and pulled it up again.
- The national debt had doubled under the previous government.
- Maybe they were able to double for each other and live under only one name, one identity, in public.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.