"current" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Over on the Mozilla side, similarly, Firefox, they brought themselves completely up, completely current.
- The staff members of the website Popdust ranked "Schoolin' Life" as the 87th best song of 2011, commending Knowles for having pastiched it together "from decades-musty synths and rip-roar over it until it sounds completely current with a wink and a smirk."
- Since NORD's resources are limited, it is not possible to keep every entry in the Rare Disease Database completely current and accurate.
- Since American Self-Help Group Clearinghouse's database is extensive but staffing is limited and information for these organizations can change, it is not possible to keep every entry in American Self-Help Group Clearinghouse database completely current and accurate.
- This means that they stop electric current completely.
- The album has been called "a timeless and completely current blues record."
- Last year, we wiped out the last of a 550-case backlog of old, and therefore less strict, environmental permits, and are now the only state completely current.
- He continued meanwhile to monitor all transmissions of the assembling Springer fleet and was completely current on the status of the operation.
- That way, she'd be dealing with an officer who was completely current with the details of the case.
- The PRH's did not, but once the People's Republic realized how completely current Manticoran technology outclassedits technology (most of it purchased from the same people who built the Solarian League Navy's warships), it had hastened to share that fact with its suppliers.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.