"current" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Which would be hard to do, but still better than the current system.
- In 1935 terms were made three years, the current system.
- The current $100,000 system has been in place for two years.
- As our nation changes, the current system simply won't be able to keep up.
- Under the current system, members of the same party often run against one another.
- The bill would change the current system in several ways.
- The current system has been used since the 2007 season.
- People who are happy with the current system aren't likely to go on a march.
- "And the cost of the current system is much higher than it should be."
- The clear thing is that the current system has not worked.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.