"current" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Instead, they just effectively dumped the current game and started working on the next one anyway.
- A slam tilt will typically end the current game for all players.
- See: playing rugby league for more on the current game.
- The storage box can also be used to save the current game onto one of eight files.
- However, by the time my current game finished I was unable to join yours.
- This continued until the development of modern football in 1902 when the current annual game was established.
- For every next turn, the result of the current game decides the dealer as well.
- For example, 47* in a number of matches column means that the current game is the player's 47th.
- Any player with money was allowed to place a side bet on the current game (even one of the competing players).
- Currency based systems offer maximum freedom for individual players over the course of their current game.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.