"current" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- During these three years, the builders were faced with many challenges because of the strong current at that point in the river.
- They have based it on the sentence that was current at the time.
- These, apparently, were generating current at an extremely high frequency.
- But, whatever method you adopt, the exchange rate to use is that current at the time of supply.
- The following forms of the name were current at various times in the past:
- Now, the statements are more current, at times referring to events that occurred days earlier.
- Davis said the committee did not plan to offer immunity to the six current or former players at the hearing.
- You must ensure that the certificate used is current at the time of issue.
- Various versions of Marlowe's death were current at the time.
- He saw that the current at a bend had brought him to the bank.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.