"current" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Many of the current prospects will be well into their 60's and may seem too old to run in 2008.
- Lloyd's is braced to announce a 1989 market loss this summer of between £1.5 billion and £2 billion, though current prospects are much brighter.
- "My current prospects do not bode well for hopes of profit."
- But he is clearly happier at his current prospects.
- But a slowdown short of a recession, the current prospect, could mean less inflation.
- To a large degree it is the result of the sharply felt contrast between the past glories of Arab civilization and its current dismal prospects.
- So what makes the current prospects any different from all the false starts of the past?
- The fall of around 28%, in the last decade, in farms whose owners are under 35 years of age proves the current negative prospects.
- Madam President, ladies and gentlemen, if we consider the current prospects of resuming a direct dialogue, where would that leave us?
- In Japan's case, however, there is still the overhang of the long slump in the nineteen-nineties, with which our current prospects are sometimes compared.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.