"current" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The current craze is for something called a blog.
- And they fit right into the current craze for disco dressing.
- Nearly every shop was selling them; it was a current craze.
- Five years later, he opened his own restaurant, developing a loyal following long before the current craze for sushi.
- Still, there is something distinctive about the current German craze for gospel.
- My mother anticipated the current craze for feeding blind by decades.
- But if the current craze for platform soles is just part of the 1970's revival, why are men not up there, too?
- At the time of the first film's release, surf rock was a current craze.
- But he said he will not invest more until the current financial craze has run its course.
- He was speaking about a current "craze for authenticity."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.