"current" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Universities can do this, but not if they abandon the great tradition of independent thought for current superficial fads in thinking.
- I don't know where this current 'fad' of well off parents handing over extravagant presents comes from.
- This effect can be fascinating or grotesque; it's the current fad in color photojournalism.
- There is a current fad for matching the right glass with the right wine.
- She wondered what he thought of the current fad for Western Islands gear.
- And it's foolish of me to evaluate everything by current fads.
- And does the episode offer a smart take on some current cultural or political fad?
- His hair was purple, but intelligence reported that the color wouldn't stand out much in light of current human fads.
- Maybe the only surprising thing about the current fad for putting women in little girls' clothing is that it surprises us.
- Fire cupping is a current fad in the fire play community.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.