"current" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He may well have favored civil unions as a sensible compromise in the current furor.
- But the current furor has brought friction to a new level.
- In the current furor, there are already calls for harsher laws and less worry about civil liberties.
- For that reason, he said, he does not expect the film to be broadcast until well after the current furor has died down.
- But for all her public activities, it is the two obscure academic articles from the 1970's that have created most of the current furor.
- What do you make of the current furor over immigration in this country?
- The current furor, for example, is over an increase in costs equivalent to $6.75 on the monthly electric or phone bill.
- But this stance also has some long-term political risks, because the current furor could end up hampering the police.
- The current furor has left some longtime members of the skating community disillusioned.
- Meanwhile, he hopes that the current furor over public and private ethics will alert people to the seriousness of the issues.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.