"current" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Several of the current patients have had their implants less than six months, he said, and are expected to improve.
- Talking to former or current patients also is a good idea to get a gauge on your surgeon's personality and methods.
- Primary contacts would be those people who had spoken with or touched one of the current eight patients.
- For instance, one of his current patients is a child born with drugs in his system.
- Their successes gave the current patients a lot of hope.
- In addition, the change meant continued treatment of current patients and paved the way to treat even more.
- It is past high time for current patients' rights and minimum standards to be brought into line across the EU.
- "If you're not a current patient, we can't vaccinate you."
- I am a current patient, but my kids are not, and they were only vaccinating children.
- Commitments to current patients will put the total first-year cost for uncompensated care at $5 million.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.