"chest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He reached underneath the bed and pulled out the narrow chest.
- He put a hand on his narrow chest and sighed.
- She sat up straighter and stuck out her narrow chest.
- There were no furnishings in the chamber except for the Table and a narrow chest set against one wall.
- So full of life one moment, and now no more than refuse, though the white down fluttered on its warm, narrow little chest.
- This time the doctor did not laugh but drew a deep breath from his narrow chest.
- Even looking directly at him she could barely see the slow rise and fall of his narrow chest.
- This also tends to be accompanied with a narrow chest.
- A rumble ground out from the narrow chest and turned into a roar.
- He was a tall, thin young man with dark hair and a rather narrow chest.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.