"chest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It has a large head, small eyes and a deep, broad chest.
- She wanted to sway forward and rest against his strong, broad chest.
- Go ahead - break your spear on that broad chest.
- An extraordinarily broad chest was about four feet above my head.
- Her gaze, however, had been on his broad chest when she'd said this.
- The second wound was higher up in the deep, broad chest.
- He was a man young, powerful, with a broad chest and muscular arms.
- A man with a broad chest came forth to meet them.
- She could not help but notice that it was a very broad chest.
- He fell silent, spread a hand on his broad chest.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.