"chest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He made room for her between his arm and bare chest.
- His bare chest was only a little less white than my gown.
- She felt the heat of his bare chest, only inches away.
- He looked down at his bare chest, and they both laughed.
- His bare chest rose and fell with a little too much pressure.
- She reached out and placed her hand on his bare chest.
- I wanted to run my hands over his bare chest.
- He stepped in front of me, and all I could see was his bare chest.
- He looked up at the man, saw the blood on his bare chest.
- Her hand landed in the center of his bare chest.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.