"chest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She looked up and saw an enormous expanse of black hairy chest.
- The music has not stopped but all attention transfers to a hairy chest.
- Or maybe it had just seemed soft in contrast to his hairy chest.
- He had a very hairy chest: brown hair that seemed to turn black in wet tufts.
- He has a wonderfully hairy chest, nice legs and great big feet.
- Then she rubbed the dog's hairy chest with the oil, hoping it would do him good.
- She threw herself on him, burying her face in his hairy chest.
- On top of that was a strong desire to be a man, to grow a beard and to have a hairy chest.
- But better the key than a highly visible hairy chest with gold chains.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.