"celebrity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Theybf.com breaks ground breaking news regarding prominent African American celebrities and public figures.
- Crawdaddy was a generational magazine known for its profiles particularly of musicians, but also actors, athletes and other celebrities prominent in 1970s popular culture.
- They were the most prominent celebrities there.
- Top 40 stations could be operated locally and gave rise to the disc jockeys, who became prominent local celebrities in their own right.
- The Consulate has received a number of prominent celebrities.
- I'm well aware Richard Draco was a prominent celebrity and the media is demanding details.
- Her adoptive parents were prominent celebrities as well.
- On May 29,2013 Facebook rolled out verification feature for prominent celebrities and public figures.
- The October 7 recall election had many declared candidates, several of whom are prominent celebrities.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.