"celebrity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It is famous for having many expensive homes for the rich and because many celebrities live there.
- An apartment that a celebrity lived in is different from a painting owned by a celebrity or a famous collector.
- Brokers sometimes go to great lengths to woo clients who live celebrity lives too frenetic to keep tabs on their money.
- In between living their lives on television, these celebrities live an alternate version on MySpace.com.
- "People will do about anything to figure out where the celebrities live," Ms. Wilkinson said.
- Several celebrities live in the town area, notably on Beach Road.
- In the early 20th century, many famous writers and celebrities lived in the little area around Duolun Road.
- Numerous Peruvian celebrities, leading businesspeople and political figures live in these urbanizations.
- In fact, "The Osbournes" implied that celebrities live exactly the same way everyone else does.
- Sometimes celebrities don't live the healthiest lives whether it's smoking, crash dieting, or just staying in unhealthy relationships.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.