"celebrity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "It certainly hasn't hampered my life style," she said of her new-found celebrity, "except learning to keep my mouth shut."
- The challenge is to choose a victim whose fame won't overshadow the new-found celebrity of the assassin.
- As well suited as Dr. Jacobs seems for his position, he is less prepared for his new-found celebrity.
- Adamson worked closely with publishers to promote the book, which contributed to the Adamsons' new-found international celebrity.
- In the light of Burns's new-found celebrity as a poet, James Armour relented and allowed his daughter to be married to him.
- But the best thing about the 18-year-old Agassi is that to this point, he has not let all this new-found celebrity turn his head.
- Still Counts for a Lot His new-found celebrity has left him a bit bemused but also clearly pleased.
- In fact, to some people's dismay, the garbage itself was part ofthe town's new-found celebrity.
- With his new-found celebrity, qxc seemed happier than a kid in a candy store.
- But outside, he admitted that while the attention made him uncomfortable, he had begun to enjoy his new-found celebrity at Brooklyn Automotive High School.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.