"celebrity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Mytholmroyd is indeed lucky to remember the great celebrity.
- However, there are others who, despite their great celebrity, have not made attempts to share some of the responsibility.
- But when she and Wagner met (their first date was on her 18th birthday), he was by far the greater celebrity.
- The great celebrity in Hindustani music of the modern times.
- This list achieved great celebrity among mathematicians, and at least nine of the problems have now been solved.
- Her first leading role in the telecomedy Lalola, sold to many countries, brought her great celebrity.
- Between the years 1829 and 1837 Amos's lectures attained great celebrity.
- For the rest of his life, Einstein used his great celebrity to support social and humanitarian causes.
- Mr. Arma also photographed a great many celebrities for magazines.
- Andrzej Panufnik is one of those composers not made for great celebrity.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.