"celebrity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The new ads, all featuring big-name celebrities, promise more with the slogan "Welcome to the world wide wow."
- The McNichols promoted the album at New York's Studio 54 discothèque, with such other big-name celebrities in attendance as Brooke Shields.
- Indeed, the personal lives of the top players are followed as closely in the London tabloids as those of other big-name celebrities.
- In a town rife with big-name celebrities, it is not uncommon to see some of the rich and famous in the store's aisles.
- That production was adapted for an Off-Broadway debut featuring a number of big-name celebrities, including Eliza Dushku and America Ferrera.
- "While many welcome Gervais' return, not everyone is happy with the decision because last year his blunt one-liners targeting big-name celebrities caused anger and resentment in some quarters."
- I interviewed the photographer, Randee St. Nicholas, who has photographed and made videos of practically every big-name celebrity.
- The best way to keep the two separate is that the Melrose Fred Segal is glitzier, very du moment, attracts more big-name celebrities and has the better-stocked parking lot.
- Deschanel had actually done years' worth of home demos, but was shy about becoming a big-name celebrity.
- The Hollywood Foreign Press Association even wrote, "his blunt one-liners targeting big-name celebrities caused anger and resentment in some quarters."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.