"broadcast" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They also broadcast programs that were shown on other networks.
- It broadcasts Kurdish music and cultural programs, 24 hours a day.
- Ever since then, it has been broadcasting Chinese programs non-stop.
- It also broadcast programs that try to foretell the future.
- For television, we are starting with products related to current and recently broadcast programmes.
- The station also broadcasts programs that are presented by special interest groups or in languages other than English.
- The district's local access television station will also broadcast programs discussing the new mandates, she said.
- It also broadcast Brazilian films and programs made by other public television channels.
- Starting in 2011, the channel began to broadcast new programs, moving to normal entertainment schedules.
- Other networks are expected to continue their plans to broadcast reality-based programs, he said, because the audience response to them has been so strong.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.