"broadcast" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Each of the stations began broadcasting its own programming in 1966.
- Channel 16 broadcast its final programming on September 13, 1969.
- It continues to broadcast local programming with community interest a priority.
- It broadcasts academic programming, news analysis, music, and cultural events related to the university.
- By the end of 2001 the channel started to move away from its original purpose, and moved to broadcast more recent programming.
- Across America in 1987, there were 221 television and 1,370 radio stations broadcasting mostly religious programming.
- Most of the former translator stations now broadcast other programming.
- Soon afterward, channel 5 began broadcasting its programming in color.
- It broadcast Christian programming for twenty years, from 1975 until its sale in 1995.
- The network now directly owns all of the stations that broadcast its programming.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.