"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The property went onto the institution's books at $17.7 million (the purchase price plus the option price).
- Additionally, 2.5 billion francs ($444 million) should be written back onto Renault's books as long-term debt, the spokesman said.
- 'And if I took the classes then you would take me onto your books?'
- A little-mentioned accounting change by the previous management that shifted $23.5 million in expenses onto last year's books.
- The pain is being exacerbated because the gimmicks agreed to last fall pushed some of this year's spending onto next year's books.
- Its wet, icy fingers slipped down her neck and leaked onto her books.
- The reason is, the banks cannot absorb many more homes onto their books.
- Then, finally last year, when errors discovered in the partnerships required certain of them to be moved back onto Enron's books, the curtain began to part.
- A candidate visits a local branch for a short interview and an assessment before being taken onto the agency's books.
- At issue is who should be responsible for absorbing the results of the reinsurance company, Union Excess, onto its books.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.