"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They publish virulently anti-Jewish "newspapers" and sell a wide variety of anti-Semitic books.
- In February 1924, Belloc wrote to an American Jewish friend regarding an anti-Semitic book by Webster.
- Tenney also produced a number of anti-semitic books, one called Anti-Gentile Activity in America, another called Zionist Network from 1953.
- An extensive writer, his polemical works at this time included many anti-semitic books and newspaper articles in Fon-Fon and Século XX magazines.
- Some fascist writers were much enamored of Pareto, writing such paeans as: On being sent an anti-Semitic book, Pareto's reply indicated no repulsion for it.
- The anti-Semitic books continue to sell along with more mainstream works.
- Anti-Semitic Books in Japan Tensions increased in the last year because of a flurry of anti-Semitic books that had become best sellers here.
- Specifically, he cited Japan's ardent compliance with the Arab boycott of Israel and a spate of anti-Semitic books published in Japan recently.
- A professor "who I owe a lot to, who made me aware of how fascinating law was," had written an anti-Semitic book in the 30's: "He jumped on the wagon."
- Henri Petit wrote several anti-Semitic and anti-masonic books and collaborated with Henry Coston.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.