"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Her award-winning books for children include picture books, short story collections and novels.
- She has published several award-winning books on popular science.
- The author, a chef who has written some award-winning books, has done his homework.
- That area became the setting for both of her award-winning books.
- Bond Street has published many award-winning international books and brought them to a Canadian audience.
- Sam's award-winning books have been published in nine languages, and he has more than 180,000 readers worldwide.
- He has written several critically acclaimed and award-winning books.
- It is one of 25 award-winning books by Smith.
- His award-winning books and teaching on science fiction played a major role in establishing academic study of the genre.
- A second edition of this award-winning book was published in 2011, after the first edition had sold out.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.