"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Åslund summarized his insights in his book How Russia Became a Market Economy.
- Evans's views on the Historikerstreit were best summarized in his 1989 book, In Hitler's Shadow.
- Posner summarized his views on law and economics in his 1973 book The Economic Analysis of Law.
- In 1997, working on his master's thesis, Ţapu started writing on the hypostatic approach to personality, which he summarized in his 2001 book.
- His views on capitalism are most clearly summarized in his book Fat Cats and Running Dogs.
- Autobiography and encounters with the great figures of the past century are summarised in his famous book The Pilgrim Soul.
- Friscolanti summarized their comments in his book Friendly Fire:
- William Safire summarized the legacy of Job in his book The First Dissident:
- The CSR 2.0 theory is summarised in his book, The Age of Responsibility.
- Many of these results are summarized in his 1983 book.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.