"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The book puts great emphasis on the different moral shades of people.
- "When we get this book put to bed, then take your shot."
- The books and clothes we put into boxes for Oxfam.
- But a new book has put them firmly on the agenda.
- When he came out, the reading light was out and the book put away.
- Now this well-timed new book should put him way ahead.
- This book could even put an overwrought adult to sleep.
- I am highly organized in the kitchen, but this book put me to the test.
- Then too, the book usually puts me to sleep within twenty minutes.
- This book had me overcome with sensation and put tears in my eyes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.