"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Swinburne had published a book A Century of Roundels.
- The film is an adaptation of the book A Seal Called Andre, which in turn was based on a true story.
- His is known best for writing the book A Theory of Justice (1971).
- William released his first book A Man's Got to Have a Hobby on 1 August 2005.
- Her culminating work, published after death, was the book A Bushman Dictionary, still referenced today.
- They were later collected in the book A Walk Along the Way.
- As well as several articles on birds he wrote the book A Cabinet of Reed Warblers.
- The title is a reference to the book A Perfumed Scorpion.
- This later led to the publication of the book A Mad World and Its People (1876).
- The United States ski patrol plays a vital role in the plot to the book A Separate Peace.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.