"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It is written in two sections, called Book I and Book II.
- Lyonesse (1983) (subtitled Book I: Suldrun's Garden on the title page)
- Some recent editions accidentally omit the first half of the translation in Book I, Chapter 2.
- Eugene Jolas befriended Joyce in 1927, and as a result serially published revised fragments from Book I in his transition literary journal.
- It is the eighth of the composer's Préludes, Book I (1909-1910).
- A common criticism from gamers that Riegsecker himself admits is the shortness of the game, with most players finishing Book I in under twenty hours.
- - The Imitation of Christ, Book I, ch.
- Some examples of his characterization of Kalamic thought can be found at the end of Book I (Chapters 73-76), see also .
- Book I (Palgrave)
- The process by which market competition channels individual greed is most clearly described in Book I, Chapter 7.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.