"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I think the phenomenon is similar to that outlined by Pinker in his latest book about the decline of violence.
- Galileo arrived at his hypothesis by a famous thought experiment outlined in his book On Motion.
- She has developed an advanced raw food diet plan that she calls "Quantum Eating", which she outlined in her book by the same name.
- He outlined his philosophy in his book Creating peace by being peace.
- She promoted the Great Controversy theme, as outlined in her book.
- He delivered the speech, on February 27, 2009 and described the conservative principles outlined in his book.
- Indulging in just a few of the procedures outlined in Kuczynski's book can cost more than $50,000.
- Professor Rawls offered two principles for a just society, as outlined in his 1971 book, "A Theory of Justice."
- The plan outlined in Ms. Kingsolver's book is much less strict than the one in "Plenty."
- Osborn outlined the method in his 1963 book Applied Imagination.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.