"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He was a spry older man who led you through this entire floor, piled high with all sorts of Delaney card and books.
- If anything, it was even more untidy than before, with even more books piled about the walls.
- Josie will be back soon,' said Bess, still turning over the books piled on the centre-table.
- The chair was empty, the books still piled on the table and stacked on the shelves.
- Dorothea appeared in the doorway, saw the books piled on the floor and looked aghast and annoyed at the same time.
- Maybe it has something to do with the fact that you've got books and scrolls piled all over the working surfaces.
- Her office was lined with bookcases crammed from top to bottom: books piled every which way, vertical and horizontal.
- There were two rooms in all, books piled in every corner, shelves sagging under their weight.
- I could already see the books piled high in the better shops, garlanded with white slips of praise.
- There were even books piled on a dainty little wall table.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.