"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- How, exactly, do you go about writing a prize-winning book about cancer?
- This recent prize-winning book is an indispensable single-volume history of the war and the events leading up to it.
- Each winning author receives $2,500, while the publisher of each prize-winning book receives $5,000.
- Few dispute that the center has stimulated prize-winning books, animated innumerable public workshops and published a lively quarterly.
- Valentine made the Carnegie Medal shortlist for the Prize-winning book.
- But for the reader, picking up a shortlisted or prize-winning book can be not just life-enhancing, but life-changing.
- Since 2008, the prize-winning book has been published by the Syracuse University Press as part of their Middle Eastern literature series.
- He is noted for his 1974 Pulitzer Prize-winning book, The Denial of Death.
- Geraldine Brooks returned to the family in "March," her 2006 Pulitzer Prize-winning book, which she wrote from the parents' points of view.
- Burgess is one of six authors, all 1967 to 1996, who won the Carnegie Medal for their Guardian Prize-winning books.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.