"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He was a fiscal conservative who balanced the books, reined in spending, promoted free trade, oversaw a Wall Street boom, signed a welfare overhaul and supported tough crime policies that many old-style liberals once regarded as barbaric.
- Small Plates Edition Series Small Plates is a series of 4" square letterpress-printed books issued in editions of 100 signed and numbered copies each.
- (Taschen and ESPN Books, $24.99) THE (VERY) BIG GAME Shopping for a 90-pound book encased in a silk-covered box and signed by every living Super Bowl M.V.P.?
- Kelburn had some duplicate letters to show; but his really important items were receipts and account books signed and certified by Aldriff.
- You have no idea what it's like to have to tell an author she doesn't have any books to sign.
- And Alvin Knoll, a 65-year-old architect, drove 135 miles from Volatie, N.Y., to get his book signed.
- The book is recorded in the vernal equinox of 1944 (an Ixviii Sol in 0 0' 0" Aries, March 21, 1944 e. v. 5:29 p.m.) and was originally published in an edition limited to 200 numbered and signed copies.
- Questions will be encouraged, snacks provided and books signed.
- Clearly, you can get your book signed, and this may involve a quick word with the relevant celebrity, if you pick a celebrity.
- He said: "We are expecting a large number of customers to attend this event and we hope to be able to allow as many people as possible the chance to have their book signed."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.