"blow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You and I were blown clear across the room, along with that new couch in there.
- A meteor hit us and I was blown clear, out into space with no armor.
- The earth was white with snow, except for occasional patches blown clear by the wind.
- But she was damaged by the storm and blown clear out of her course.
- Most of him had been blown clear, a good fifteen feet from the entrance.
- If that piece hadn't blown clear, we might never have picked up the trace of your power.
- "We much teach the wind to blow wide and clear."
- "Would have been nice if that bloody thing had blown clear of the tracks."
- One train had the roof blown clear off of it.
- But then I reached a patch where the snow had been blown clear of the track.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.