"blow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Then the window blew open as of old, and Peter dropped in on the floor.
- As he expected, the big door had been blown open.
- "The whole universe is going to blow wide open unless I do something."
- A window leading out on to a little balcony had been blown open.
- I slowly turned and saw that the front door had blown open.
- The back of his skull was gone, blown wide open.
- I've just saved you from having your door blown open.
- We didn't expect our eyes to be blown wide open.
- It blew open as if knocked by a hard wind.
- All of these things were soaked with blood and appeared to have been blown open from within.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.